Oxford International Primary Maths: Stage 5: Teacher’s Guide 5 contains:
A complete six-year primary course that takes a problem solving approach to teaching maths, engaging the students through asking questions, and activities that encourage them to explore and practice.
- – Differentiated activities and support for mixed-ability students
- – Online Teacher Resource centre with editable schemes of work, lesson by lesson teaching notes and support for parents to go alongside the Student Book
- – Assessment for learning guidance
- -Support for integrating digital and at home learning
- – Speaking, listening and writing sections to support EAL learners