A complete six-year primary course that takes a problem solving approach to teaching maths, engaging the students through asking questions, and activities that encourage them to explore and practice.
- A problem solving approach to primary maths
- Differentiated activities and support for mixed-ability students
- Online Teacher Resource centre with editable schemes of work, lesson by lesson teaching notes and support for parents to go alongside the Student Book
- Assessment for learning guidance
- Support for integrating digital and at home learning
- Speaking, listening and writing sections to support EAL learners.