Oxford International Primary Maths takes a problem solving approach to the subject that helps students discover, explore and connect with mathematics. Packed with interesting activities and problems, the course also contains support for EAL learners.
We are working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of this series
- Oxford International primary Maths takes a five step approach to learning Mathematics:
- Engage: Each topic opens with a big question to get everyone thinking.
- Discover: Students discover the key idea of the topic by working through an activity.
- Explore: Activities practise the concept, and explore how it is used in everyday life.
- Connect: Draws together all of the ideas in the topic, allowing students to extend their learning.
- Review: Exercises that check the student’s progress and understanding.