Developed with the IB to accurately match the 2011 syllabus, this comprehensive text tangibly builds fluency and strengthens assessment potential.
Oral activities in every chapter build confident speaking skills, and a dedicated unit on literature stretches learners beyond functional language-learning, ensuring exceptional achievement.
- The most comprehensive and written specifically for the most recent Language B syllabus, including all the options.
- Authentic and current French texts resonate with learners and drive discussion, strengthening critical thought.
- The best integration of the IB philosophy, with creative TOK activities developing outward-looking learners.
- Thoroughly holistic approach, driving the most complex levels of language acquisition.
- Packed with assessment support direct from the IB, with exam-style questions giving unrivalled insight into IB assessment.
- Supported by a focused Skills and Practice book to hone skills directly relevant to IB assessment and optimizing achievement.
- Written by experienced French B teachers and workshop leaders