OUT OF PRINT – The most comprehensive, challenging and engaging, this text was developed with the IB to match the 2011 syllabus for SL and HL. With unparalleled insight into IB assessment, complete with examiner guidance, it will concretely equip your learners to tackle the course and assessment.
- The most comprehensive and accurate match to the most recent syllabus, developed with the IB and written by IB workshop leaders and authors of the syllabus.
- Fully captures the IB spirit, thoroughly incorporating fresh and topical TOK to drive independent thought.
- Comprehensive support for ‘language in a cultural context,’ building international-mindedness in a linguistic context.
- Current, diverse and topical text extracts from WikiLeaks to graffiti to advertisements will resonate with learners.
- The best integration of the IB philosophy, with evocative activities to help students think creatively and discerning questions to drive critical thought.
- Packed with accurate assessment support, directly from the IB, including examiner guidance, model answers, assessments advice and more, completely aligned to the new assessment.