Build geographical skills for the latest Cambridge AS and A Level exams, and a solid foundation for university. Geography for Cambridge International AS & A Level includes plenty of practice, encouraging students to apply skills in context. It is endorsed by Cambridge for the latest syllabus for first examination in 2018.
- Comprehensive – endorsed by Cambridge for the latest syllabus for first examination in 2018.
- Extra support for mapwork skills – to support a smooth transition from Cambridge IGCSE Geography into Cambridge AS & A Level study.
- Build assessment confidence for the latest Cambridge AS & A Level exams.
- Support progression – a focus on critical thinking and analysis skills will help students step up into higher education.
- Expert support – written by experienced teachers and examiners.
- Develop deeper understanding – Geofile provides up-to-the minute, downloadable case studies to deepen your students’ insights.
- Extra map-work practice – supported by Essential Map-work Skills 3.