OUT OF PRINT – Drive analytical skills and exam confidence with this key classroom text. Structured and accessible, it guides learners logically through the latest Cambridge International AS and A Level English Language 9093 syllabus. A free teacher support site enhances your teaching with engaging and up-to-date international examples.
- Covers all the latest syllabus requirements – endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations.
- Enrich your teaching with a wealth of current, international examples.
- Ease exam preparation – the structured approach takes learners through the course logically, supporting understanding and assessment preparation.
- Develop solid Writing for an Audience skills– structured support for this challenging component focuses on a range of writing styles and conventions.
- Embed technical vocabulary -specialist words are highlighted and explained from the start, in clear ‘tool boxes’.
- Support achievement in the Extended commentary and Directed commentary – with examples of student answers to help learners understand the requirements.