Written by examiners to exactly match the latest Cambridge syllabus for first examination in 2016, it is packed with relevant international case studies on subjects that will resonate with students. Physical geography is thoroughly covered, along with incredibly comprehensive support for Papers 2, 3 and 4, and a free student CD adds flexibility.
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for the latest syllabus, for first examination in 2016.
- Everything is covered – written by two examiners and covers every aspect of the latest Cambridge syllabus.
- Internationally-focused – packed with current, globally-relevant case studies that resonate with students.
- Thorough exam preparation – free CD loaded with PowerPoints, exam questions and interactive tests.
- Flexible teaching – designed for both independent study, class teaching and lesson planning.
- Plenty of map work skills activities ensure students get lots of opportunity to practice.
- Stretching and EAL friendly, with straightforward language and lots of diagrams.
- Comprehensive coverage of physical geography, plus thoroughly addresses geographical skills and coursework.