Give your students the best chance of success with this tried and tested series, combining in-depth analysis, engaging narrative and accessibility. Access to History is the most popular, trusted and wide-ranging series for A-level History students.
– Supports the content and assessment requirements of the 2015 A-level History specifications
– Contains authoritative and engaging content
– Includes thought-provoking key debates that examine the opposing views and approaches of historians
– Provides exam-style questions and guidance for each relevant specification to help students understand how to apply what they have learnt
This title is suitable for a variety of courses including:
– Edexcel: The Unification of Italy, c1830-70
– OCR: Italy and Unification 1789-1896